dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I'm really sorry to all the strings people I know- Val, Shoukee, Chengteng! I promised you guys i'll be there for u concert, but GOLF cropped up last minute, and I really can't miss this cus my coach is going away for 2 wks and yupp I need his expertise for my upcoming test. I'm sure you guys did great nonetheless, and i loveee you guys very very much (:Yupp recently, sth happened to 2 of my peng yous, one of whom is a classmate very dear to me, and another is a very very sweet girl who nvr fails to :D when i see her ard in sch. I'm glad you guys are fine; rmb that your friends will always there there for you guys, holding you all up when you're down, always. ((: cliche, but that's what friends are for right (: so take care *hugs* CHEM SPA round the corner and i have not started studying. its amazing how slack ive become, and how im so perfectly okay and not guilty when im lagging in my schlwork by SO, SO much. :X what have i become omggg. now's not the time to slack! buck up thiamjiamine! anyw today was a rainy day and i came to sch v early. :D as did feli and mc. we went to LT3 straight, MC and I went to play piano behind the stage (lol quite screwed up piano but it was v :D all the same). played till more people came to the LT, then we exitted discreetly. (: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. had fun throughout lessons, as we always do tgt as a cls. (: drawing smileys on lecture notes, joking, slapping each other when we fall aslp etc etc. haha sch is such fun. :D (: yayyyyyyyyy. tmr's PE lesson, first volley volley lesson :D |